
Remember this
day back in July? Doug received a phone call from his friend this afternoon informing him he just got his board scores in the mail. He automatically walked out of the house. I was a bit puzzled until he said I am walking to the mailbox. I seriously got ill all of a sudden. My stomach had instant butterflies and my heart felt like it was pounding outside of my chest. As he walked back into the house, I said, "well........" (four letters can mean VERY different words Pass or Fail. I was beyond relieved when the reply was an excited:

I am SO glad this milestone is behind us, now we won't have to worry about another exam at least for 2 years! I am so proud of you honey!! Way to go!
33 comments:
Congrats! I am sure that is such a relief. Hope you get to have fun celebrating.
Congratulations to you all!
Congratulations !!!
Congrats!! What a relief!
Ohmygosh, my heart started pounding and then I was relieved all over again reading this post. Congrats Doug!
Congratulations Doug we are all so proud of you. Dean said you are finally a real doctor now. What a nice brother huh!!!!!!
Hip Hip Hooray, Ho, Hay, Ho, Hip Hop Hooray-Remember that song? I forget who sings it. Anyway-way to go Doug!
Hooray!!! What a relief. I hope you are celebrating!
Congratulations to you both! I can only imagine the suspense. Yippee!
Congratulations!!! So glad it was the right 4 letter word!!
Congratulations! I was wondering when he'd find out the results.
Way to go Doug! You must be smart;)
Woo Hoo for the four letter "P" word. Let's celebrate soon!!!
You and Angie are such babes! And those strawberry shortcake kabobs look so tasty!
CONGRATS to you both! That's huge!!!!
YAY! That is wonderful news!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so happy for you guys!
Just think...the worst of it is over!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so happy for you guys!
Just think...the worst of it is over!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so happy for you guys!
Just think...the worst of it is over!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so happy for you guys!
Just think...the worst of it is over!!!
Sorry about that!
I just was a little impatient and hit "Publish your comment" a few too many times.
Patience, I need more patience.
How exciting! COngrats to you guys!!
CONGRATS!
YEaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Ok maybe that was a bit dramatic - but I'm so so happy for you guys!
yay doug!
(and you, too!)
YEAH!!! Way to go and a big yeehaa.
Yeah! Congratulations Clouse Family! Nothing like playing the waiting game...it's torture! But, usually followed by sweet relief in the end.
That is really great news!!!
Congratulations!!
Congratulations! I am glad you don't have to worry about it anymore! Doug is so smart:)
Way to go!
hey one mail that can mail you in different directions...congratulations...nice nice word
Yay! Congratulations to ALL of you for supporting him through it.
Congratulations! That has to be such a relief for all!
Post a Comment