Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Auld Lang Syne

What was your favorite spt from 2007? Take a moment and revisit this spt journey you've been on. Which was your favorite photo? Your most creative? Is there a post that sums up your year? A post that reminds you of something small and fun that you might otherwise forget about? Will you continue to spt in the new year?

SPT's have really been the highlight of blogging in 2007. They have definitely made you search inside yourself a time or two. Some were more challenging than others, but overall it has been a great journey of photography. Most of the time I had no idea what I was going to do for a challenge and it would come to me the morning of. I think what I liked best about it was the extreme I went to to take a photo of myself. I can honestly say I would have never dreamed of lying down in a field of flowers to take a snap shot of myself! Thanks to this new discovery I no longer feel the need to stop people to take a photo. I have learned that your very own arm can do wonders. Here are a few that stuck out as my favorites........




You can bet I will try my best to capture this each week. (I even managed to do them on vacation last year) I have said this before, and will say it again if you haven't jumped on the SPT bandwagon you should!! And to think it all began..... with a blogger from North Carolina and has since then spread like wild fire. Thanks Lelly--you rock!

17 comments:

Unknown said...

i always love your spt posts!! it was fun to see which ones were your favorites - i had forgotten the one with you and angie on the trampoline! awesome memories.

Jen Shumway said...

Love the pictures. Those are moments to remember.

Price Cream Parlor said...

Oh - I have enjoyed doing the SPT posts then something happened and I would forget about Tuesdays. I need to recommit myself because it is great to snag a photo (even a bad photo) of myself because I rarely have photos of me.
I will have to do this again this year - and Lelly has been a great influence for good!

Kari said...

That punk rocker hair still cracks me up!!

Anna said...

I love your SPTs. You have been very dedicated to them each week. I somehow started to slack on them and then completely stopped. I need to recommit for 2008. Thanks for the reminder of why they are so great.

becca said...

I love the SPT's and plan to do a lot better this year. I was good in the beginning, but I have to admit I got way too lazy these past few months. Just another New Years Goal...be better about doing the spts!! Love your pictures!

Lucy said...

You are a great SPTer. I've enjoyed them each time!

Natasha said...

You do have some of the best SPT posts!

April said...

Oh I love the one of you laying in the flowers. Thanks for the invite!

Laurie said...

You are so creative with your SPTs and so consistent. That first picture is a crack up. I gotta recommit too!

Anonymous said...

You always do such fun pictures for SPT. I laughed out loud at your punk picture all over again.

Heidi said...

What's an SPT?

Barb said...

I really loved your 'clicking your heals' SPT. It was terrific photographic timing and you got such a good effect.

Anonymous said...

How fun!

Amy said...

Lelly DOES rock.

Courtney said...

I love your SPT posts - I'm going to have to jump on that bandwagon - how do I get on?

Andrea said...

I love your SPTs. Your fave ones are awesome! Great job!!