My favorite detail is Doug wearing his new cowboy boots.
He is officially a Texan!
Last night we rung in the new year hanging out in our pj's. The little boys went to bed early (due to no nap) and this is the first year Taylor and Jared made it to midnight. We rented this movie (which I really enjoyed). Anyways, our neighbors put on their own fireworks show. Between the people behind us and across the street we had quite a show (not to mention how obnoxiously loud it was). Pretty uneventful--(not even photos for proof) Who knows maybe next year we will have a party?! Today was a day of projects. I wanted to finish up a couple of baby quilts since births are creeping up on me.
We headed to Freebirds for lunch. I received my first "good mail" package of the year. Are these the cutest? Thanks Kacey!
18 comments:
Those baby quilts look fantastic!!!
Happy New Year!! :)
Happy New Year! When I was thinking of goals today I totally thought of you. I can't believe you've been so consistent in logging your good deeds on your blog for an entire year! You are definitely an inspiration.
It is so fun to catch up on your blog! I love the photo of you, and your family! So cute! Have a wonderful time in Utah! Happy New Year!
You did an excellent job on those quilts maybe I will have to have a baby so I can get one
I didn't even make it to 10pm this New Years! OH well...maybe next year! I have been wanting to see that movie, so many people say it is good.
Love the quilts, what a talent to have!!
oh i love the quilts! and you know, i love just hanging out in my pj's and not having to go anywhere or do anything. i've heard a lot of people really like that movie, i think i'll put it on our netflix queue.
What a great family picture!
LOve the baby quilts :)!!!!!!!
Enjoy UTAH!!!!
Why is yur picture blue on your comments? Just wondering
Love the family picture and Doug's boots. Yee Haw! Did you make that big quilt too? Wow! What a nice friend you are to make baby quilts. They look so cute!
awesome quilts! have a great time!
I loved Stardust, I thought it was such a cute show.
We rang in the New Year by playing games with Adam and Amy but they left around 11:40pm so I was cleaning again (just like last year).
Your quilts are looking good!
Cute quilts!! I just love your family, y'all are so cute. I say there's nothing wrong with a quite, stay at home New Years, I alas was at work, but we did pause at midnight and ring in the New Year with some Martinelli's. YUM!
Love the quilts! You are talented, girl! Enjoy your anniversary get away! The sow is awaiting your arrival!
Your posts and pics are always very creative. I love reading it. And you should go down that 4 week service thing. 4 weeks is a long time, but doing it is totally worth it! It might be tough getting there, but you won't ever regret it! Happy New Year!
You are full of skills. So jealous. I can't wait to hear what the new years resolutions will be. You are one of the most determined women I've had the fascinating time observing:)
You have such fun SPT photos Jenny! I love them all- especially your the first - the hair is hilarious!
You have been so impressive with your good deed of the day. Inspiring, for sure!
Your baby quilts are so cute.
Post a Comment