Tuesday, January 08, 2008

She's Here!

sweet baby Meg

After 9 months of anticipation Megan Ashley Gordon, aka "Meg" arrived today at 1:33pm. She was and is tinsy tiny like her mom weighing only 5 lbs 12 oz, 18.5 inches long. Angie seems to be doing great, either that or she is a good faker. I went and saw her this evening and she looks fabulous (as I knew she would). She is seriously so small and new and I think she looks just like Maci. I was thrilled to have the opportunity to hold this little loaf of bread. We couldn't be more excited for them. Congrats Gordon family with baby girl #4!! I think Greg is a little out numbered. Bring on the pink! I am not sure there will be much else in that household. :)

Gordon Gang

After breaking out the camera for some "must needed" kodak photos, Doug and Greg were feeling a little left out. So they began to take some self portraits of themselves. They are such dorks. Love those guys!


Hmm.... do they look like twins too?

35 comments:

Liz said...

Congrats to the Gordons. She is tiny. How fun to hold a new baby!

Michelle Alley said...

Yeah! How fun! So happy that Angie's doing well and what a cute healthy little girl! Enjoy and take care!

Natasha said...

Congrats to Angie! Thanks for posting the good news for all of us!

jandnrichards said...

She is darling I am so glad you posted it. Doug and Greg are killing me.

Kari said...

Ohhh, she's SO cute and I agree that she looks like Maci! Angie does look great for having just given birth!

Thanks for sharing this, Jenny!!

Lucy said...

Congrats Gordons! She is absolutely darling.

Tasha said...

Congrats Gordons! I love the name! I love tiny babies!

Buffy said...

She is so precious and oh so little. I didn't expect much more since Angie didn't even look pregnant. No fair...mine were never that little. Just teasing. I am so happy for Angie and her family. It is always so exciting to bring home a new baby.

Cute pics boys!! Thanks for the news!

Anna said...

Yeah! Congratulations to the Gordon family. Great 'M' addition to their family. Sweet little Meg. :)

becca said...

I am glad everything went well. What a little doll. She is so tiny! Tell Angie Congratulations for me!!

Lauralee said...

oh so tiny! how fun to have a new baby! and you got to hold her! how fun.. angie does look great.. amazing! well.. you and angie definatly look more alike than your hubbys!

melanie said...

Oh my what a teeny tiny baby! I'm so glad the pregnancy part is over for her. Now the fun stuff! Congrats Angie, I love the name Meg.

Wont men always just be boys?

Holly said...

Hooray!!!Thanks for sharing - she is gorgeous!! And so tiny!

Happy New Year friend - I hope you had a very great holiday!

Laurie said...

Great news! And I love the name. Meg is one of my top names if I get the chance to have a girl.

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

Congrats to Angie and family! How nice she didn't have to be induced but that she waited till you got home, Jenny!

michelle said...

Congrats to Angie, and her family! Meg is a darling little girl! :)

Doodle Bugs said...

How sweet!!! Thanks for posting! She is beautiful.

donna said...

Congrats Gordon family!!!
Thanks for sharing the pictures with us.

andrea said...

Congratulations to Angie. Meg is adorable.

Andrea said...

Congratulations Angie! Her baby is beautiful & precious!

Kristen said...

did she go on her own? I thought she was going to be induced today (wed)?

She is a doll, I'm so happy for Angie!

Mandy said...

such a sweet baby girl! Congratulations Angie!

Anonymous said...

Wow- that is TINY! Half the size that Mya was. Congrats to them!

Tara said...

What a teeny tiny, cute little thing!

Jen Shumway said...

What a tiny baby. In love having newborns. She looks amazing

Courtney said...

Woo-Hoo! So cute and so very tiny! Congrats to the Gordons - so fun!

Amy said...

So so sweet! Congrats to Angie on such a tiny, cute little one. I love that the boys felt the need to self photo.

Bridget said...

Tell the Gordon's congrats! Love the name as well. Hope they get to move into their new home soon. :)

everything pink! said...

oh my what a wonderful day to be born!!

Rachel said...

What a fun house that will be! FOUR girls! Beautiful...and I love the guys self portrait!!! :)

Angie said...

Thanks for updating my wonderful news, but you did make one mistake... It's Megan Ashley Gordon. Maryn's middle name is Allison. I'm sorry we made it difficult to remember everyones' name. hehehe

Thanks bloggers for all of the comments. I will be updating my blog as soon as I get my memory card for my camera. Greg took it to get the pictures developed.

Julia said...

I love holding brand-new babies-- lucky you.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Angie and family. I love the name Meg! She is such a cute little peanut, and I love the happy faces on all her big sisters in the picture. 4 girls is a wonderful thing!

Unknown said...

She is so beautiful! Tell Angie congratulations!!!

Jill said...

Congrats to Angie and family! Thanks for posting the news and the photos!